Saturday, June 4, 2011

The winds have changed....................




“Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.” 1 Chronicles 29:11 ESV



   I am so ready to go, and I must say that I am ruined for the ordinary life.   I want more, I don't want the American dream.  We are finally free....Let us go......We are ready for change, I just can't settle for the ordinary any longer.  I want to wake up every day and see the new and the different.  Your will alone and not mine. It is out of our hands, funny we never could really hold on to it anyways.   You created the earth and everything in it, so I know I must have faith.  Nothing in this world is left to chance and I am dreaming the big dream, praying for a miracle to rescue us.  The hairs on my head are numbered and I praying to Heaven above to answer our prayers!




Psalm 100:5
 For the LORD is good;his steadfast love endures forever,and his faithfulness to all generations.




1 comment:

Hope Harder said...

amazing story! It's always great to know God cares about the little things. I just read your last few blog post. I hope things work out for you.