Tuesday, June 14, 2011







Philippians 3:20


But we are citizens of heaven, where the Lord Jesus Christ lives. And we are eagerly waiting for him to return as our Savior.


The last few weeks have been very difficult.  I am so thankful that Graedy, Elise, and Elijah are having such a fun summer.  Graedy stayed most of last week with friends.  Elise and Elijah went to camp at Winter park and had a fabulous time.  This was Elijah first time to go to camp and to be away from home for 2 nights without any family.  Today Elise and Graedy fly to magnificent Astoria, actually fly into Portland and on the road to Astoria.  I  miss my brother so much I wish that I could go as well.    While most of the kids are gone I am working on simplifying our lives.  Can we say get rid of everything we don't need and de-clutter.  So many moves and so much stuff.  Sneha on the other hand is very mad that everyone left and basically destroyed her new glasses yesterday.  She broke the bow and a lens and of course she is directing all her anger at me.
  of
    I sure hope that we learn what-ever we are supposed to learn that we learn it soon.  I want summer to be fun and care-free not so full of worry. Time ticks very fast and  the weeks are closing in very fast.  A possible  end to this life as we know it .  Honestly I just don't know what to do.  I just have to sit back do what I can and wait on the Lord.


Jeremiah 29:11



For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.




1 comment:

Fathmom said...

Holly! Trying SO HARD to contact you...saw HOPE at the beginning of this post and thought it was a good place to leave a comment.

PLEASE contact me--we need your phone number!!! OUR Hope would love to talk to Elijah!

Blessings,
Amy