Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Word to define our year---FAITH

     
Psalm 36:5

Your love, LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies.


     My  word of the year is FAITH.  If I could just have a little faith in all the unknowns in our lives.  I have to admit it is very difficult.  Why can't I trust?  Human nature and it's doubtfulness!  I have a constant battle in my head, should we step out in FAITH and wait to see or should we stay in a relatively  "safe" place.  God is in control of every thing any way so why do we crave control?  We are not in control ever not even on the best day.

     Medical testing and waiting is not in our control.   So many ifs, ands, or buts and worrying brings us nothing.  Thinking and rethinking if a Ghana adoption is going to happen or not?  Then there is India!!!
A trip that brings many apprehensions and unsettled thoughts.  I know that I am to travel there again, but I need to prepare my heart and mind.  I am praying for big things to happen.  I am expecting a true MIRACLE to unfold in India while we are there.  I am not longer content with so so. I know that our FATHER in HEAVEN performs miracles and I want to witness a true revival and awakening in the people of India.  Are my hopes too high, maybe, but I want to have faith and know that it is possible.  I just need to remember each and every miracle that happened in the process to bring Elijah and Sneha home.






.Psalm 33:4


For the word of the LORD is right and true; he is faithful in all he does.

No comments: