Friday, February 11, 2011

Productive Week

I am watching and waiting......






ACTS 2:17-21

17 “‘In the last days, God says,



I will pour out my Spirit on all people.


Your sons and daughters will prophesy,


your young men will see visions,


your old men will dream dreams.


18 Even on my servants, both men and women,


I will pour out my Spirit in those days,


and they will prophesy.


19 I will show wonders in the heavens above


and signs on the earth below,


blood and fire and billows of smoke.


20 The sun will be turned to darkness


and the moon to blood


before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.


21 And everyone who calls


on the name of the Lord will be saved.’
 
 
Wow this week is almost over.

Monday-Salt Lake City with Elijah for the first post surgical check up.  Not the immediate out come that we had hoped for.  He is in a hand brace for a month to stretch the hand and thumb and it is starting to look better.  We will go to Salt Lake monthly until they are satisfied with the outcome.  A very trying day for Elijah who was expecting a radical change.

Tuesday-I finally sent my visa application to hopefully go back to India in April.  I forgot how time consuming and complicated to sent "official" mail.

Wednesday-Taxes sent off to accountant.  We are praying for a large adoption tax credit refund to assist us with our Ghana adoption.

Thursday-Where did the housekeeper go, I just can't seem to find her?  Oh the is right that is me.  The house is finally clean and wood floors polished.  My house where there are two parents, four kids, and three dogs=lots of messes and clean up for mom.

Friday- One more day off before my work week starts tomorrow.  After being sick and in bed for days last week I needed a week to catch up.  I am very thankful to have a job that works so well with four children..


On the travel fronts we are preparing our hearts and minds for the up coming trip to India.  I am very excited, but also apprehensive, a whole different world where nothing is the same as home.    I am praying for miracles out of ACTS to happen in couple of months across the world on a mountain top.  I know that miracle exist in this day and age.  We just need to step out to see them.  They usually happen when we are not in our own strength, but in HIS.  Once a person sees the power of God come alive you will go to the ends of the earth to see it again and again.


WE are approved to adopt from Ghana.  Now we need a plan to make it happen.  Our plan to rely upon God for every step making the miracles from above visible for all to see.  Our Father will move mountains to place the orphan in families we just need to wait and watch his plan.
 
Luke 17:6



He replied, “If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be uprooted and planted in the sea,’ and it will obey you.



1 comment:

chaniemom said...

Sorry to hear that you were sick. I know how that is, as I was out of work for a week in January due to a back injury. Hope that Elijah's brace will help. May God be with you leading and guiding in regards to the India trip and possible adoption from Ghana.