Monday, March 29, 2010

Miracles Do Happen..........03/27/2010


Where do I start? Elijah has been a broken hearted little boy that misses his foster mother in China. She was a wonderful mother, and I know that she has missed him so much. I know that they had such a special connection. She taught him almost everything that I would have and more. He has had such a void that we could not fill for him. I know that God placed him in our family under our care and God answers the most difficult prayers. I have prayed for a woman who has a empty spot for a little boy that now lives with us. I have prayed that Elijah's void would be filled and that he mother would come to know Jesus in the future.


It has been a hard week to say the least. Sneha had her left ear surgery on Wednesday in Fort Collins. She wasn't scared and did not throw up at all. This was such a praise because she was so fearful and angry last time, and very sick afterwards. Then Saturday we were rear ended in my car. It snapped our necks quite vigorously, but we are not feeling it near as much as we thought we would.

So after all this busyness I hadn't checked my yahoo groups and the email. So last night I was going through the email deleting most like I do until I came on a post looking for a little boy.  It turns out that a girl name XiFan just adopted from Kunming China, the same town where Elijah came from was looking for her brother.  The post I opened and it said looking for daughter's foster brother from China Wu, Chongli.  I almost deleted this email.  Elijah foster sister that was adopted one day before her 14th birthday and aging out for China adoption was living in the USA.  Xifan-now Hope made a promise to her Chinese foster mother that when she got to America she would look for and find her brother.  What are the chances of finding someone out of millions of people???Am I reading this right, Wu, Chongli ......his sister from China is in America and is looking for him?????  Well to make a long story short Elijah's sister lives in Michigan with her adoptive family.  Visit their blog at http://www.fathman6.blogspot.com/.  We are so thankful that they heard God's calling to adopt an older child.  Xifan-Hope is not only a blessing to the Fathman family, but a true blessing from God for our family.  She holds the key to Elijah's past, we are so excited for her to learn English so she and Elijah can talk.  We talked to their family last night and her adoption is also a miracle, but a true miracle is that these two will have each other in the future.  God works in mysterious ways, beyond what we can see or comprehend.  Our God will move mountains for the orphans of the world.  I can only pray that our families can meet one day and possibly go back to China together.  Our God is concerned about our heart break and he answers our prayers.  PRAISE BE TO GOD!!!!






















1 comment:

Kelly said...

What an awesome example of Gods tender regard for the hearts if his children!

2 years waiting AFTER meeting her? That just leaves me speechless! What faith you must have! That is amazing!!!