Thursday, October 7, 2010

Almost 18 years..............Happy Day

 From Montana
 Across the world to KunMing,Yunnan China

 To behold the beauty a world away
 On our journey of a life time
 Together in Hong Kong
 The majesty of Hong Kong
From the lows to the highs he has been there for us.   Always thoughtful and true, the husband that I love so dearly and appreciate.  Without him my dreams could not have  come true.  I just wish that he could fulfill his true potential serving others.  How can such a wonderful man be  so trapped day in and day out.  He has given up so much to put the needs of others first.  Please Lord rescue my best friend,  he needs peace and happiness.  I am so thankful for our years and time together.

Psalm 108:4 (New International Version
 For great is your love, higher than the heavens;
your faithfulness reaches to the skies.

No comments: