Friday, February 26, 2010

With good news always comes the bad :(

Happy Dogs!!!!








2Corinthians 1:20

For no matter how many promises God has made, they are yes in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the Glory of God.



We just found out yesterday that our insurance will again change and not for the better. I just can't believe it, we already pay $1000 a month and at least we have a secondary. Now our new insurance will have a very high deductible and no secondary. I thought a $2000 deductible was high, but we will see what their version of high is. Now there is absolutely no waiting for Sneha's second ear surgery, we have to do it as soon as possible. It is such a good thing that Elise had her tonsils out, Elijah's surgery this year is done, and hopefully Sneha's left ear surgery will be repaired. The right ear has been a success as far as I can tell. I just can't imagine how some one without insurance can make it with kids with medical needs. God only asks us to get through one day at a time and that is what we must focus on. Luckily I had my EGD done a couple of weeks ago and I no longer have Barrett's esophagus. I don't have to get that expensive test done every couple of years any more. They have been monitoring my esophagus for 5 years and the cells reversed to normal yeah!!!!!That will save at least $1000 or more a year. I really hope that the new insurance has good prescription coverage, this one covers generic at 100% which equally a savings of $140 a month for Elijah's seizure med. Graedy and I take breathing medication that would be that would $270 to purchase and with insurance now only $70. Breathing medications usually have a patent against generics so people pay big bucks to breath and who can go without breathing???? I have tried to take it every other day and it just doesn't cut it. If I can't breath then I have to sleep way too much and that doesn't work with 4 children.


So my goal this week is to get a job. I know that God will pick one out that will work with all of my household responsibilities and taking children to medical appointments. Do not misunderstand me all of this stress is nothing in comparison to the waiting for Elijah and Sneha to come home. All these issues are in God's hands and we are all home. There it is we can not look too far ahead ,let us deal with the day at hand. Thank goodness the weekend is almost here.

No comments: