Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday Februaury 4, 2010

Time is ticking, our time is but a mist in the wind the disappers in the corridoors of time. Eternity is the forever and what are we waiting for. .............

Ecclesiastes 3:11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.



Are we perched in our tiny houses watching the world go by, just minding our own business, just doing our own thing????

What will your foot print be on this life and this earth. We are but a blink of the eye.


Exodus 15:2
The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.


Are we just looking out life window, help us to be bold and step outside.

We are never all alone.

Psalm 26:2
Test me, O LORD, and try me, examine my heart and my mind;



Numbers 6:26 the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace." '


Peace like the cows grazing in the field just out my back door.
Eternity is ours to behold, just be patient....


My mind sometimes feel like a nest of tumble weeds, why are we here, and what are we doing?Then I turn my focus back to the ONE who has drawn us to HIM. It is not about us

No comments: