Sunday, August 5, 2012

It has only been 2 days only 2 weeks to go.......

Missing my boys, but I know they are having so much fun in Colorado.  Wow can those boys eat, cooking is very easy for a couple of weeks.  Sneha and Joy just eat what a make without a lot of comment.  So far they have eaten and swam at the country club, had ice cream out twice.  Tomorrow they are going on a trail ride on horse back which will be lots of fun .  Graedy had a small bout of altitude sickness so I hope the mountains won't affect him tomorrow.  He loves Estes Park and can't wait to go..


Missing their activity level


Missing her helping hand


Joy is a little lost with out her big sister talking about where she is and that flew a way on the plane.  She has been so big to go to bed on her top bunk with a flashlight and Berstain Bears books. No fussing or crying and for that we are very thankful.  She sleeps like a dream  only talks in her sleep a little.


Sneha even does the fly away to show me they are with Grandma and they flew on a plane.  She is enjoying our hot weather and playing on the swing set quite a bit.


I used to be so over whelmed with two kids and now I feel like wow, I have no laundry and dishes.  That will be a good break for me to get caught up on things that I just I have time to usually do. All I know this evening is that I will be so glad when they come HOME!!!!

1 comment:

chaniemom said...

What great pics! Glad to hear that everyone is doing quite well! May God continue to help you, especially as Joy is still adjusting.