Tuesday, August 14, 2012

How can Africa be in such need and we look the other way.........







Matthew 25:40
“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’



A deep grieving in my heart for Africa and her people.  So many orphans from Aids and why are we
running to help them?  Loving our neighbors as ourselves. Do we really?  "I believe the connection happens when you see people as neighbors and not as strangers.  The people of Africa are our neighbors",best said by Melinda Gates. The tsunami of Southeast Asia 150,000 lives lost and the world paid attention and sent help.  It is hard to find an exact number of people that die of aids each year 1.8 million and many of these in Africa.  Child are left to look after children.  The hope of Africa is in her children, but they need guidance.  A recent World Vision study found that only 7 percent of evangelical Christians were willing to give money to help African AIDS patients.   Jesus is found in the least of these.

Matthew 25:45
“He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’


THE RED DIRT OF AFRICA

1 comment:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

I have enjoyed this post. Look forward to more. From one Arnold Family Blog to another.