Thursday, May 19, 2011

How do we get from point A to point B????

Luke 17:6



He replied, “If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be uprooted and planted in the sea,’ and it will obey you.


Part 1

In a world full of change sometimes it is hard to keep sight of our goals.    Jobs restructuring, hours changing, and possible in town location changing.  Did I mention that I hate job changes.  I had just recently decided that I would stay at my job and position as long as we are in Sterling.   May I say ugh, it is just like if I plant roses where I live we always move soon there after, although I don't believe in luck.  We are in the process of adopting a little girl fro Ghana and the heat gets turned up.  What is it always about the link between adoption and job changes.  My job isn't ending, just changing:(  We step out to adopt and a series of unfortunate events begin to unravel to test our faith.  Adoption like being pregnant isn't easy, but so worth it.  Both experience have their pros and cons.

I feel there is tiger waiting to pounce if I make the wrong move or turn my back for a second.  (This white tiger is one of many that we saw up close and fed treats to at the Montana State Fair.)


I just need to remember that he is behind bars and can't get me.  This is a tiger in China.  I love tigers especially when they are behind bars or sleeping.
So we are standing at point A wondering how do we get to point B.  I don't even know where point B is.....There in lies the problem.

James 3:17-18

“But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.”




No comments: