Friday, January 29, 2010

This wonderful little boy needs a family

John 14:18

I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you


November 2009


This wonderful child waits in India for his forever family. He does have a eye problem, but with proper medical intervention and the love of a family he will thrive and grow. I met him in November and I so pray that he will know someday have a place to call home. If any one is interested comment on the blog and I will get back to you with contact information and more pictures. Sneha lived in the orphanage 5 1/2 years and has multiple special needs and is older and she is doing very well. In fact she is school now full time and loving it. With all the attention to Haiti it would be nice if the other "declared" orphans around the world find loving families. He is around two years old the perfect age to bring a child into a family.

No comments: