Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Little girl waiting for a family........

Psalm 91:1-2

 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress my God, in whom I trust.”



My heart is heavy for a child today that waits in Ch*na for a family.  She has a skin condition called Ichthyosis.  In her homeland she does not have hope or future.  So many things misunderstood.  She did nothing wrong and this was not a curse from the "gods".  It is a rare gentic disorder that needs treatment.  She has lived in orphanage for most of her life.  Please join me in praying for a family for this special girl in Ch*na.  Her date of birth is 11/1/2005 and her development is normal. There is a large grant offered from her agency WACAP.  If interested she is listed on www.rainbowkids.com under special needs ichthyosis and her agency contact is www.wacap.org . Let us lift "Suzy" up to God for a family, a hope, and a future.


John 14:18
I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.


1 comment:

Annie said...

love sweet Susy!!!! Thank you so much for advocating for her!!!