Monday, May 3, 2010

It's a no, so we stay.

Well the call came or should I say email and so we will stay.  A bag of mixed emotions, I am just so frustrated for Brent.  How many hours can one man possibly work:(  The burden is so heavy almost unbearable and my heart breaks for him.  I know that God has blessings and happiness in store for the man who does so much for others.  Please pray that he could use his gifts on a daily basis and be happy.  Stress can do so much harm to our bodies, one can only take so much.

 Revelation 2:10 (New International Version)



10 Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life.

2 comments:

from all of us with love said...

Continued prayers for your family. Thank you for sharing.

chaniemom said...

What call?