Tuesday, November 10, 2009

India here we come!!!!! November 10, 2009

God's voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding. He says to the snow, 'Fall on the earth,' and to the rain shower, 'Be a mighty downpour.”-
Job 37:5-6


Two years ago today I took a journey to meet a little girl around the world. I can't explain how God has changed my heart in those two years. I needed to learn trust and patience like I have never experienced before in my life time. Love is a true journey and not just a feeling! My feelings of anger over how badly she needed a family and love and why did she have to wait sooooo long? The piece that I never could quite get was that I needed to grow in order to receive my gift from God our Sneha. I wasn't ready for his gift and it took me two years to learn. I wish I could have learned God's lessons sooner so you could have been placed with us sooner.
We leave for India on Friday so please pray for safety and understanding! God sets the lonely in families. Our trip will be very long, a long time in another country, a long time away from our children, and I must admit a long time away from my dogs! We are ready to bring our Grace Sneha home!!!!Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John 14:18I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

5 comments:

Molly said...

WOOOOHOOOOOOO!

chaniemom said...

Hope you can blog while in India. Where will the kids stay? Are they feeling excited? One idea is to put Sneha's suitcase inside a larger empty one. That way you'll have an extra one to put things that you may buy for her or the other family members while you are in India.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anne and mike said...

We are so happy for you! Can't wait for the pictures. She's a lucky girl

Molly said...

I hope you are there and coming home soon!