Thursday, July 16, 2009

July 16, 2009 Delays, Delays, and more Delays




I should be the one in the picture holding your hand.Our time will come and you will come home.
Our heart is truly breaking to find out we thought we were going so soon to bring our Sneha home and now once again we are in a waiting and holding pattern.:( I guess there was a mistake and a paper wasn't filed. Our agency is trying to get an answer from USCIS. We are in the dark waiting for a reply and now we wait and pray for patience.

John 14:18 I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you.


Proverbs 8:34 Blessed is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my doors, waiting at my doorway.

2 comments:

Kari said...

I am so sorry for these delays. It is so frustrating when you long for them to be home so desperately.
Praying you hear some positive news before the end of this week.
Big Hugs!!
:) Kari

Kelly said...

Oh my, here I am complaining over waiting just 5 months! Bless you for following Gods leading and staying so committed in the face of adversity!

I will pray she is home soon!