Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New pictures from Children's


June 18, 2008
Thank goodness that I have healed from one month ago! The 48 staples are gone! Graedy, Elise, and I now are in swimming. Graedy is in level five, Elise is level four, and I am in level one. This is my first summer of swimming. Graedy can swim laps and is learning to flip turn, Elise is learning to swim laps without stopping, and I am learning to float on my front and back.
We have been going to lots of appointments this week. Monday I received four fillings and a tooth blasting to take the iron off my teeth. Graedy received good news no braces for now and good news for Elise plenty of room and no braces for now.
Well, on to my foot. I went to a podiatrist yesterday and today was fitted with a casting for a brace. My goal is to play soccer and basketball by the time I am eight years old.

1 comment:

anne and mike said...

Brent and Holly!
So glad to get this link, we think of you and Elijah often. What trials poor Elijah has been through, he is such a strong boy, and you are such strong parents!
Best wishes for all of you from Atlanta, and we will check your blog often to keep up!
Anne and Mike
millsmore@blogspot.com